Thursday, May 05, 2005

Issue 4 is Here

Well, it went live last night. The Arena, Hero Vs. Hero, Super-Group Vs. Super-Group. A slew of new costume options and the face and body scaling. The reports say that some of the changes will affect the effectivness of Techno-Slash. Worrying news.

Unfortunately, Bad news seems to be the order of the day. The Punishment Squad is no more. We have gone our separate paths to follow our way to 50. The members wish to reform when we all reach lvl 50. I cannot see that happening. The end is near for Paragon.

Slash has been left behind unable to get past Lvl 34, with 140,000 debt and no bright future to look forward to. I hope that this bad patch will end soon, as logging on at the moment just fills me with despair and depression.

What I guess I am saying is.... Techno-Slash's time has come. He has done his duty and served a greater purpose. He brought a team of Heroes together and we became a fighting unit like no other. These people shall remain close to me for the good times and bad times we have shared. I hope to visit these people on the odd occasion.

It has been a honour to serve with the following:

Brit Kid
Blast
Cliff
Flames
Doctor G
Titan-Zero
Dr. Deranga
Trauma
Wamdue

I will still be in Paragon City, although not as active as I once was.

If, anyone in the SG has purchased The Matrix Online... Jack in to the Input server and send a tell to Phyreware.

Thanks Again.

Mark aka Techno-Slash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home